Find out key information about TEMS
- José Manuel Rodríguez – General manager
- Elaine Fitzpatrick – Headmistress
- Belén Ulecia – Head of Spanish Studies
- Kathryn Slack – Head of Secondary
- Cynthia Davies – Head of Juniors
- Abigail Kay – Head of Infants
English National Curriculum complemented by Spanish Curriculum
(please see programme of study for further details)
Educational Aims and Goals
In addition to the high academic standards set by the school, students are expected to grow socially competent, emotionally sound, physically fit and ethically honest. The curriculum, plus the extra-curricular programme provides for growth in all of these areas.
Three to Eighteen
Number of students
Number of teachers/assistants
Languages of instruction
English and Spanish
Student Health and Welfare
There are medical and psychological facilities to serve the students´ needs. The school serves a full hot lunch and provides “cafeteria services” for students who wish to bring their own lunch.
- Natalia Guijarro – School Psychologist
- Laura Bello- School Nurse
Uniforms are required for all students up to Year 11 and can be purchased at “El Corte Inglés” in Madrid. Year 12 and 13 students are not required to wear the school uniform.
A one-time inscription fee is required upon registration. The tuition fees are annual and may be paid for the entire year or in three instalments in September, January and April.
Admission occurs after completion of an application form, and (children enrolling in Year One or higher) providing academic records for two years, a personal interview, and , if deemed appropriate by the headmistress, successful completion of an entrance exam. A level of English language knowledge is required for entrance from Year One onwards.
- N.A.B.S.S. (National Association of British Schools in Spain)
- A.C.A.D.E (Asociación de Centros Autonomos de Enseñanza en España)
- I.P.M.A. (International Progressive Montessori Association)