The Parent Talks in our International School of Madrid provide helpful tips and resources to assist parents in learning how to create conditions that support learning at home.
Some of the talks given are: ‘Revision techniques’, ‘Digital resilience’, ‘Emotional Inteligence’, ‘Montessori for beginners’…
These are our next online parent talks:
- 9th December 2020 from 10:00 to 10:40 | New Laptops in the Classroom (Year TEMS 6 parents)
- Find out how the school is preparing Year 6 for senior school, by Cynthia Davies and Jon Coward.
- 10th December 2020 Year 3 from 10:00 to 10:40 & Year 4, 5 from 10:40 to 11:20 | New iPads in the Classroom (Years 3, 4 & 5 TEMS parents)
- Find out how the school balances screen time in the classroom, by Cynthia Davies and Jon Coward.
- 14th December 2020 from 16:00 to 16:40| Year 12 Talk (Year 12 TEMS parents)
- General information, mocks and especificas, by Kathryn Slack and Nicki Casado.
- 15th December 2020 from 15:30 to 16:00 | Montessori Self-Discipline (Years 3, 4 , 5 & 6 parents)
- Find out about how building self-discipline supports well-being and learning, by Cynthia Davies and Mercedes López.