30th June – 13th July
A camp where activities in English are combined with sport, adventure and with a wide variety of workshops and recreation so that each day is transformed into a new experience!
Age 6 to 12 years old
Daily activities in English carried out by native and bilingual teachers.
SPORTS & TOURNAMENT ACTIVITIES
Football, basketball, volleyball, ping pong, mini-golf, frisbee, darts, “chapas” (bottle caps game) and many more.
Supervised free use of the pool and organized aquatic games
Multi-adventure circuit with bridges, zip-lines and climbing wall, archery. Canoeing, paddle surf and skating.
UNPLUGGED (TRADITIONAL) GAMES
Huge gymkhanas for all the participants, consisting of more than 30 unplugged games.
“Archery Tag” is pure fun; it’s a sport of strategy in which two teams compete to win the most points using bows and arrows.
ECOLOGICAL ROUTES through the surroundings.
Night-time gymkhanas, disco, competitions, treasure hunts, camp games, stargazing.
All the activities have a high recreational content, starting at the beginning of the day with (among others) shows, dances, radio, tai chi and popular games.
• La Casona de Somolinos en Guadalajara, 160 km from Madrid.
• 75.000 metres square of green meadows and century old trees.
• 17th century stone house with apartments and full bathrooms, and a hostel with bedrooms and toilets.
• Kitchen and dining-rooms.
• Swimming pool in unique surroundings.
• Extensive inside areas for workshops and evening events.
• Football pitch, volley ball court, archery range and golf course.
• Adventure park with bridges, zip-lines and climbing wall.
• Outdoor picnic areas.
What is included?
• Return transport (leaving from the Auditorio Nacional, Ppe. Vergara, 146).
• Full board (Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner).
• On-site co-ordinator and team of on-site monitors 24 hours a day.
• Off-site co-ordinator.
• Accident and civil responsibility insurance.
• Sick bay and laundrette.
• Daily camp blog.
Information and registration
(+34) 663 97 89 38