- 8.32 average grade out of 10
- 12.04 average grade out of 14
- 100% pass rate
A* to A grades
- 31% of all pupils secured 5 or more A*
- 13% with 6 and 6% with 7
- One pupil achieved all A* grades, 9 in total.
A Levels (Advanced Levels) are internationally recognised qualifications, recognised and respected by the world’s leading universities. They are taken by students from the United Kingdom and British schools in many different countries. With the exception of language subjects, A Levels are taught in English.
Year 12 students preparing for A levels in the British system sat their AS levels in a range of subjects according to their personal choice: Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Literature, Mathematics, Physics and Spanish, while students studying the Spanish Bachillerato sat an AS level in Spanish Language.
These are this year’s results:
- 100% pass rate in 9 out of 10 subjects
- 50% of the cohort achieving AAB+ across their 3 A Levels
- 2/3rds of all grades at B or above
- Business. Half of the grades were at A*
- 25% with 3 or more A* and 3 candidates with 4 A* and a perfect 14.
You can check the detail of exam results in this page.
We want to send a big congratulations to all of our students and an enormous thank you to all TEMS teachers, who always accompany and support them.